A big thank you to Steve Dyer for the professional cookery demonstration held at St. James Church & Community hall on 11th May. Steve was a past runner up of the North East chef of the year and we were glad to welcome him back as he spends much of his time working abroad. The event raised over £350 towards the up keep of the church. Thank you for all those attended and a special tank you again to Steve.
- Remembrance service 11th November 2018.
- Jean Bells Annual Coffee Morning in Aid of Church Funds.
- Race Night
- Cookery Demonstration May 2018
- Vicars Letter – May 2019
- General News
- Retirement of Our Church Organist October 2016.
- Jean Bells Garden Party August 2018
- A Letter from our Vicar for April 2019.
Benefice Bible study and discussion group
Messy Church - No Messy Worries.
Deanery Synod Meeting